segunda-feira, dezembro 08, 2008

Nightmoves In Mysterious Ways


Well what can I say? Grace Jones is coming to Brussels in March for a live gig in a small venue. Tickets are costly and above average for the AB (50 euros) so I thought... I could buy me some time, but nope. The show was sold out in just 6 days! Fat chance. It’s the second time I miss one of her shows and it’s quite possible that Sly&Robbie are joining her for what will probably be a very memorable concert. Now I have to look if she’s playing somewhere else within a 300km range from my frontdoor.

If it may be a comfort, I saw a nice small set on Saturday by Zeitgeist from Sweden. They’re usually compaired with the Knife but they’re not that gloomy, introvert and dark. Rather hedonistic and extrovert. They had a very simple but oh so effective lightshow and lots of costumes. Afterwards a DJ from Kitsune took over. Nightmoves made a couple of great remixes on the label but he turns out to be great funky DJ as well. Just check the set he made for Sweeney’s Beatsinspace.

Zeigeist - Wrecked Metal


Some of the good stuff that Saint Nicolas gave to the merry children this weekend got stuck in the chimney and fell down just now. It’s all brand new apart from the Stina Nordenstam track.

Rainbow Arabia, a strange but hypnotizing new wave mix of Balkan, Favela & Sufi beats

Friendly Fires – Paris (Aeroplane remix)
Tracklist:
1.) Tussle - Comma - Troubleman
2.) Fleetwood Mac - Tusk - WEA
3.) Tullio De Piscopo - Stop Bajon - ZYX
4.) Lindstrom & Solale - Mystery Track - CDR
5.) Rodion - Fisico - Gomma
6.) Johnny Wakelin - In Zaire - Pye
7.) Methusalem - Zombie - Supersound
8.) Bjohn Torske - God Kveld - Smalltown Supersound
9.) Daniel Wang - Echo By Midnight - Basenotic
10.) Antena - On The Boat (Disco Devils Rubber Room Mix) - Permanent Vacation
11.) Force Of Nature - Unstoppable (Broken Rule Remix) - Headinghome
12.) Faze Action - Stratus Energy (Special Disco Mix)
13.) Dinosaur - Kiss Me Again (Serge Sangtiago Re-Edit) - CDR
14.) Shocking Pinks - Smokescreen (Glimmers Edit) - DFA
15.) The Chap - Baby I'm Hurt'n' - Lo Recordings
16.) Lopazz - Gimme Gimme - Get Physical
17.) Argy - Love Dose (Luciano Remix) (Prins Thomas Re-Edit) - CDR
18.) Lee Douglas - Our Song - Rong
19.) Hatchback - White diamond (Prins Thomas Remix) - Thisisnotanexit

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I'vе
founԁ It positivеly helpful аnԁ it hаѕ helped me out loаds.
I'm hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.
Also see my site - loans for bad credit