segunda-feira, setembro 03, 2007

I just had to share this one... a brand new single by Chaka Khan featuring Mary J. Blige and it's really awesome. There's probably some ace producer behind this song but I don't know which one yet but it sounds similar to Amerie's One Thing by Rick Harrison.
The rest of it is more random stuff from the radio I'm recently listening to. The new Go! Team album sounds promising even though the first thing I hear is a coversong.

141
Chaka Khan feat. Mary J. Blige – Disrespectful
The Go! Team – Grip Like A Vice (Sonic Youth cover)
The Wombats – Kill The Director (CSS Remix)
The Wombats – Let's Dance To Joy Division
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Down Boy
The Teenagers – Homecoming
Pinback – Crutch
Spoon – Don’t You Evah

You might have noticed that my BOX files are down. That's because my account has reached full capacity. I’ve used all of my 20GB bandwidth for uploads and downloads. I’m using Zshare for a while now instead. I will try to get my BOX account working again because I also use it for sharing files for work. I probably need an upgrade but how long will that do?

Jens Lekman – And I Remember Every Kiss
Beanfield feat. Bajika – Tides (C's Movement #1 - Carl Craig Remix)
Rilo Kiley – Silver Lining Reminds me a bit of In My Life by The Beatles. One could do far worse.

Nenhum comentário: